Tickets for shows and films that are marked with a ‘Book Tickets’ button may be bought online.
You will be redirected to our partner TicketSource (opens in a new window or tab) to buy your tickets.
Our telephone booking number for all shows is 07967-517125. Please note that our Box Office in the Master’s House is temporarily unavailable.
Please also note that ALL TICKETS MUST NOW BE PREPAID: we regret that we cannot at present allow walk-ups.
COVID 19 precautions
We have taken great care to arrange our auditorium and audience circulation to comply with government guidance and social distancing requirements. To avoid having to pass close to other audience members, please aim to arrive (assuming a 7:30pm start - for other start times, please arrive as shown in brackets below):
- 7:15-7:20pm (ie. between 10 and 15 minutes before start time) for seat numbers 12 and higher;
- 7:20-7:25pm (ie. between 5 and 10 minutes before start time) for seat numbers 8 through 11;
- 7:25-7:30pm (ie. between 0 and 5 minutes before start time) for seat numbers 2 through 7.
- observe social distancing at all times;
- keep your coat with you - the coat hooks will not be in use;
- wear a face covering while in the theatre (unless exempted, in which case please bring your lanyard or similar confirmation);
- note that at present the bar will not be open;
- note that only the disabled toilet (which now has a touchless tap and soap dispenser) will be in use.
Should, after booking, anyone in your party develop Covid-19 symptoms or is awaiting a test or test result, please do not come to the event.
We operate a social distancing policy in accordance with Government guidelines. When you make a booking, seats either side of your group will be blocked off automatically to maintain a ‘1 metre plus’ separation. Alternate rows are also blocked off, so you can be assured that nobody else will be sitting next to you, in the row behind or in front of you.
To ensure we can admit as many as possible to each event, please book seats from those available nearest to either gangway, leaving no gaps. You can rest assured that any seat beside you shown as unavailable will not be occupied.
If you are booking 7 seats or more:
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure your group is from no more than two households. If that is not the case, please book for the first household as normal, pay for that, and then press the Continue Shopping button to book the remainder.
Thank you for your co-operation.
WELCOME BACK – AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
The Theatre is wheelchair accessible, has a disabled toilet and a hearing loop.
Please advise us of any special requirements when booking.